tel. 0141 433 7370
Ministry of Laser
Providing a better laser hair removal experience
The best laser hair removal clinic in Glasgow – guaranteed.
Since Liz Rogers launched Ministry of Laser back in 2017, the clinic has earned a reputation as the best laser clinic in Glasgow, with hundreds of five-star reviews from a constantly-growing loyal customer base.
As a Ministry of Laser client, you benefit from the latest laser technology and quality medical care, within a luxurious, boutique city-spa environment.
MoL has a simple vision of providing safe, professional, and affordable laser hair removal treatments with no upfront fees or finance package commitment.
As the only 100% laser-only clinic in Glasgow, MoL are the experts you’ve been looking for.
Who We Are
Our small, personable team is fully-accredited with decades of collective laser experience.
Senior Practitioner and Founder Liz has been performing laser hair removal treatments for over a decade. She spent 5 years working within an NHS nurse-led laser clinic, using the industry-standard Cynosure Elite Plus laser and gained a wealth of hands-on experience working at prestigious spa hotels in London. Liz now specialises in laser hair removal treatments that provide clinical standards of care in a luxurious and welcoming environment in Glasgow. Liz has seen the transformative effect laser hair removal can have on your confidence, and designed a flexible range of pricing options to ensure this life-changing treatment can be accessed by everyone.
Laser Practitioner Jade has been performing laser treatments with Ministry of Laser for almost two years now. She began working in the beauty industry nearly a decade ago, and has since built a wealth of experience in almost every area of beauty you can think of! From spas to salons, Jade’s done it all - and she even ran her own business specialising in cosmetic tattooing. Jade now dedicates her expertise 100% to providing top-class laser hair removal treatments to MoL clients.
Emma joined Ministry of Laser as a Laser Practitioner in 2021. When she's not providing clients with the best laser hair removal treatments in Glasgow, she also works as a nail technician.
Why choose Ministry of Laser?
Kiss goodbye to painful waxing, shaving and plucking forever, in just 6-8 sessions.
Achieve guaranteed hair-free results at Ministry of Laser’s hair removal clinic in Glasgow. Advanced medical-grade laser technology provides safe, permanent hair reduction of up to 90%, in a boutique city-spa environment.
We’re so passionate about getting rid of your unwanted hair that it’s all we do. We’re 100% committed to making sure our laser hair removal experience is as silky-smooth as your results. No more temporary fixes required!
Attractive per-session pricing with no upfront fees makes loving your skin affordable and accessible…for everyone.
All procedures use Cynosure Elite Plus – the industry standard in laser hair removal technology.
Designed for a silky-smooth finish and maximum client comfort, the Cynosure Elite Plus laser is so safe and gentle it can be used on all skin types. Cynosure’s advanced laser technology ensures proven hair reduction, while leaving the surrounding skin untouched. A constant leader in independent clinical trials, industry-proven wavelengths zap and destroy hair follicles and pigments by an average of 79% after just three sessions.
What’s in it for you?
- New larger spot size: The largest spot size in the market means faster treatments and quicker results
- Faster treatments: So quick, you can book laser hair removal treatments on your lunch-break
- Quicker results: See results from as soon as the first treatment
- Dual-wavelengths: Tailored treatment for all skin and hair types thanks to two different laser systems in one
Here comes the science…
- Nd:YAG technology emits 755nm and 1064nm wavelengths which accurately focus on the hair follicle without touching surrounding skin.
- The 755-nm Alexandrite has high melanin absorption characteristics and proven long-term results for pigmented hair reduction.
- The 1064-nm Nd:YAG wavelength is the safest wavelength for permanent hair reduction on tanned and darker skin types.
- Switching between the laser’s two wavelengths in a single procedure allows for customisable treatments using the most appropriate laser for your hair or skin type.
- Large 18 mm spot size as standard gives a 44% additional treatment area per pulse compared to standard 15 mm spot sizes
- Larger spot size options are also available – 20, 22 and 24mm allow for faster treatments
- The SmartCooling system provides a continuous flow of chilled air throughout the procedure for maximum comfort while protecting the tissue and skin from thermal damage.
Fully accredited laser hair removal therapists ensure your comfort, well-being and results.
You’re in expert hands at Ministry of Laser. Combining years of industry experience with her specialist knowledge, Liz has designed a unique laser hair removal experience. Relax in designer spa-style surroundings and receive one-to-one specialist support, safe in the knowledge that you’re accessing the best care and most effective laser hair removal treatments in Central Scotland.
Our small, hands-on team is fully-accredited with decades of collective experience. Because we’re only focused on laser hair removal, you’re guaranteed a professional experience with senior practitioner. What’s more, we aren’t a massive chain, so we are committed to providing personal service to our loyal, growing client-base.